To get the best out of your treatment:
• Drink plenty of water over the next 24 hours to aid the detoxifying process.
• Rest as much as possible after treatment to help support the body to heal itself.
• Try to avoid stimulants such as tea, coffee and alcohol over the next 24 hours, as these may interfere with detoxification.
• Avoid eating a heavy meal for at least 1 hour after treatment.
• Be careful driving as reactions may be slower.
If you have had a facial or holistic body treatment (eg scrub):
• Avoid make-up if possible to let the skin breathe for an hour after treatment.
If you’ve had cupping therapy (to your body – not facial cupping).
• Avoid having a hot bath or shower for the next 24 hours.
Over the next 24-48 hours some people may feel like you need to go to the toilet a little more, or may feel a little ‘headachey’, irritable, emotional or sleepy, as the body continues its balancing work. Try to rest and relax as much as possible.